Azure DevOps trio
Welcome to Azure DevOps trio, a tale about how a development team and an operations team have to bond together and start using Azure DevOps for Data Platform deployments.
This session will cover the process of developing a CI/CD process, starting the process of getting the team on board and ending with making an actual release.
Usually this session is a duet. However, we have made it a trio especially for SQLBits to introduce a new speaker.
We will discuss
- the challenges of implementing DevOps
- setting up a database solution project
- getting started with source control
- testing your database releases using tSQLt
- setting up your Azure Devops pipelines
- using Azure DevOps with Azure Data Engineering services
After this session you will have the tools and knowledge to get started with DevOps and get your development process to the next level.
Feedback Link - https://sqlb.it/?7033
Starts: 09:30 12th Mar 2022
Ends: 10:20 12th Mar 2022
- Welcome to Azure DevOps trio, a tale about how a development team and an operations team have to bond together and start using Azure DevOps for Data Platform deployments.
- Azure DevOps & tSQLt
The SQL Bits Story
SQLBits was formed in 2007 by a group of volunteers who were passionate about the SQL Server product suite and wanted to provide much-needed community-driven education to the data community.
As one of the largest data platform conferences in the world, we offer more opportunities to a wider audience.
We’ve grown and expanded a lot since 2007.
SQLBits is the best place to meet fellow data professionals.
We welcome data professionals from all over the globe.
1140 recorded sessions
All the live sessions are recorded and offered for free, year round.
Experience the SQLBits Conference
Want to be part of the SQLBits community?
Attend the London conference in-person or virtually on